This is a recipe for low-carb pancakes. So if you want to lose weight or you have a diet plan that’s the perfect way to enjoy in healthy way your favorite pancakes.
200 ml. Coconut milk
1 pinch salt
1 tablespoon brown sugar
80 g. Flour spelled.
2 tablespoons coconut flakes
150 g. strawberries
150 g. Raspberries, pineapple or other fruit if desired
Method of preparation:
1. Whisk the flour, brown sugar, coconut flakes and salt all together in a large bowl. In a medium bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the coconut milk and eggs.
2. Combine the wet and dry ingredients together, stirring them a bit while being careful not to overmix.
3. Heat a nonstick pan or griddle over medium to medium-high heat and grease with the cooking oil of your choice. I use butter. Pour the batter onto the griddle, as much or as little as you want, depending on the size of pancakes you are in the mood for.
4. Flip the pancakes after a couple of minutes or when the edges of the pancakes begin to look dry and bubbles form on the surface of them. Cook another 1-2 minutes on second side.
5. Serve it warm with fruits. Enjoy!
For the complete article about the benefits of coconut, please read my blog: